WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We defend your interests online
Pintos & Salgado is constantly updated and at the forefront of legal services in our specialty.
In a changing environment as the New Technologies, the Law cannot be left off the hook or without responding to the new problems. At the firm we have extensive experience in providing innovative and safe legal solutions in each entrusted matter.
Here are some of the services we provide to our clients:
1. Evaluation of compliance and adaptation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection (GDPR and the Spanish LOPDGDD.
2. Preparation of the Records of Processing Activities.
3. Drafting of protocols, contracts and clauses related to personal data processing.
4. Exercise of right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure (right to be forgotten), right to data portability and right to restriction of processing.
5. Carrying out audits and periodic reviews regarding data protection.
6. Legal representation and defense in proceedings before the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos and European and Spanish Jurisdiction.
7. Compensation claim processes for improper treatment of personal data.
8. Data Protection Officer (DPO) services, Data Protection Impact Assessments (PIAs) and elaboration of Codes of conduct on this matter.
and digital evidence
1. Digital Identity Management: obtaining, verifying and testing cryptography and Electronic Signatures.
2. Commission and legal consultancy in the preparation of Computer Forensic Reports.
3. Legal advice for the collection and presentation of electronic evidences, sending emails, computer contracts, identification of subjects from IP numbers, etc.
4. Consulting and drafting of contracts, clauses and protocols in compliance with Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC.
Web and ecommerce
1. Global legal advice of companies that develop or will develop their commercial activity online.
2. Consulting and adaptation of Web services to the Directive 2000/31/EC of 8 June 2000 on certain legal aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce, in the Internal Market ('Directive on electronic commerce') and the Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI).
3. Drafting of legal clauses to be included in Web pages and preparation of contract templates for online commercial relationships.
4. Protection and claim of trademarks and domain names on the Internet.
1. Drafting of contracts for the development and licensing of software and multimedia content.
2. Clauses for Internet services and electronic commerce.
3. Contracts for externalized processing of personal data (Data processors).
4. Legal advice for online and ICT services: development, maintenance, implementation of ERPs, etc.
1. Global legal assessment of private and public entities in the provision of electronic government services.
2. Consulting and adaptation of electronic government procedures and services to Law 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations (LPAC) and Law 40/2015, of October 1, of the Legal Regime of the Public Sector (LRJSP)
3. Audit and consulting for compliance with Royal Decree 3/2010, which regulates the National Security Scheme (ENS).
4. Review and advice regarding Royal Decree 4/2010 regulating the National Interoperability Scheme (ENI).
1. Legal compliance of video surveillance services regarding data protection laws.
2. Preparation of informative posters and additional informative documentation.
3. Registration in the Records of Processing Activities.
4. Legal defense against inspections.
1. Legal advice on copyright and intellectual property.
2. Trademark registration and online content protection.
3. Drafting of licenses and preparation of contracts for the transfer of IP rights and Escrow.
4. Conflicts between trademarks and domain names.
5. Special software protection.
6. Representation and defense for plagiarism of online contents and software.
1. Legal advice on computer crimes and technology crimes in general.
2. Defense against unauthorized entry and theft or destruction of information.
3. Legal analysis of computer evidences in order to be presented in court.
4. Claims for damages as a result of computer illicit.
5. Representation and defense in court on civil and criminal offenses.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES
and you want to know us